I was thinking of writing a continuation to my parable story, A Better Place
and I thought I'd ask a few questions here to help with my research.
What is heaven to you?
1. The universe as seen from the earth?
2. The abode of God, angels, and the souls of those who are granted salvation?
3. An eternal state of communion with God; an everlasting bliss?
4. A place of great happiness, delight, or pleasure?
5. All the above Or is it something completely different?
What do you imagine heaven to be like?
What can or can't you do in heaven?
What do you plan to do when you get there?
How would your views or opinions change once there?
Why are you looking forward to heaven?
Who do you think belongs in heaven?
Are you free of sin once you get there?
And what makes it a better place
than earth or that other
I'm probably opening a can of worms with a few of the questions, but I think it makes for a healthy discussion. Answer any or all of the questions, I'd appreciate the feedback.