parable

www.parablecomic.com
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The ILLUSTRATED SECTION: digital comics
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:54 pm 

Hey, guys. As indie creators, we are always looking for new ways to get our work out there. A couple months ago, I came across THE ILLUSTRATED SECTION, a site that offers digital versions of creator-owned comics, children's books, and more for very affordable prices. It's run by Dani Jones, an illustrator and creator of the excellent webcomic, My Sister the Freak. The site already has a pretty impressive library, including books by Skottie Young, Jake Parker, and lots of other talented folks. A lot of us have been looking for ways to make our comics available on iPads, iPhones, etc... and this site seems like a great solution. All of the books on the site are in PDF format, so they can be read on pretty much any device or computer. It's pretty simple to submit a book, if you're interested.

Anyway... we have a few books listed on there already, but I was wondering if any other Parablers had stuff on there. I know at least Mike does! I thought this thread could serve as a good way for us to let each other know what we have on there.

In case you're interested, the three books we already have available on the site are:
Image Image Image

Also, one of the cool things they are doing on the site right now is their "Power Packs"- groups of comics bundled together for a discounted price. Until April 15, our Decaying Death book is available as part of the Paranormal Power Pack along with 3 other books... for just $2.99.

I hope this is of some use to you guys, and I hope I can check out some of your books on there soon!

Profile E-mail